Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Five for Friday

Link me up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Simply five things from Friday.





Friday: Valentine Party!

Crazy but the kids had a blast.  There was a ton of sugar.  We played 
Valentine Bingo with M&M's.  Super fun and easy. 
 I used this site to make my Bingo Cards.




Gave a 3rd Grade End of Quarter Summative Math Assessment.
13 kids got 100%.  Super exciting week in math.
 Love teaching in a spiral. 
 I really see my students 
growing.




Trimmed several pots at the pottery studio!




Drove to Utah to visit family.  
Listened to Harry Potter on the way.  Have you?  
Love it!! The guy who does the voices is amazing.




Learned how to change my blog background. 
Still working on it, but am getting the hang of things!


8 comments:

  1. Your blog looks amazing! Exciting week for math growth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thanks to my little bro. I will help you with yours if you want something different or tweaked.

      Delete
  2. That's great growth in Math!!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spiral math just makes so much sense! Great job!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make sense! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I was never brave or techy enough to tackle my own blog design! Good for you for having the patient and "know-how" to figure it all out!
    Looks great!
    ~Jennifer
    ML code:
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You could do it. Google Search is my best friend, oh yeah and did I mention that my brother is a "tech genius?":) He helps me when I ask. Very nice little brother.

      Delete